The Owners Corporation is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all common property within the strata scheme. Precision Strata Management will manage all common property repairs on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
Any non-urgent repairs can be submitted via the Work Request Form on the PRECISION STRATA website
All urgent repairs to common property should be telephoned through to our office on 0405 459 710 during business hours. Any urgent repairs outside standard business hours should be telephoned through to the appropriate tradesperson identified on our emergency trades listing
The common property boundaries of each lot are generally formed by:
- the upper surface of the floor (but not including the carpet);
- The under surface of the ceiling; and
- all external or boundary walls (including doors and windows).
Common property generally includes:
- boundary walls including any door, window or other structure within the wall and their working parts,
- tiles originally attached to a common property surface,
- pipes or electrical wiring in the common property, or servicing more than one lot,
- plaster ceilings and cornices,
- original parquet and floor boards,
- balcony walls are usually common property if the strata plan was registered after 1 July 1974.